The Canon Rebel DSLR is the most widely used DSLR today. Some of the best HDR photographers use this camera. It’s affordable, versatile and not over-burdened with features. Follow the following directions to get started taking HDR pictures:
- Set the Shooting Mode to P
- Set the Multiple Exposure/Self timer button to Multiple Exposures
- In the Menu, scroll right one frame to the (Camera icon) 2 menu.
- The first setting is AEB (Automatic Exposure Bracketing). Select this setting and use the right directional button to widen the bracketing to the widest setting. It should now have a white indicator under -2, under 0, and under +2.
- Put your camera on a sturdy tripod. Frame your composition. Press and hold the shutter button (to take the pictures). When it has taken all three pictures release the shutter button.
Now you need to process the photos using HDR Software.